Monday, September 23, 2013

Wah! A Liebster Award Nomination!

The very lovely Leandra Wallace of the Le&ndra Wallace Blog has nominated Eating Kids' Media for a Liebster Award! Woo-hoo! The Liebster Award is for blogs that have less than 200 followers and need more love. Pass it on!

Here are the questions Leandra asked me, and their answers:

1. Who do you credit as being most inspirational in your life?

Oprah and my daughter :-)

2. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

Sleep. (LOL!) Or if possible, go for country drives.

3. Top three authors?

Haruki Murakami, Paulo Coelho, J. Krishnamurti

4. Snow or no snow?

I'm from the Northeast! NO SNOW!!!!

5. If you could visit any city in the world, what one would it be?

Not sure why, but Prague.

6. What is your favorite restaurant?

There's a dive-y Vietnamese restaurant in my town called Miss Saigon. The service is horrid but the food is always fast, fresh, and delicious!

7. Do you loan your books out?

Always, for the sake of humanity.

8. What's the one thing you're sick of seeing on book covers?

On YA books, I am sick of seeing a wispy blonde teenager stuck in the embrace of a topless man with nice abs. Don't get me wrong. I love nice abs. But in most of these books, there's actually a story in there, and the covers really sell them short.

9. If you could travel back in time to any major historical moment, what would it be?

The Pyramids. I want to know if aliens really built them.

10. If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be?

The Artist Formerly known as a symbol. LOL!

Thanks Leandra! Here are my nominations for the Liebster Award, and the rules for those who choose to accept:

If you choose to accept here are the directions: Link back to the blogger who tagged you. Nominate 5-10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you. Then ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate as well as letting your nominees know of their award.

And now, my ten questions for those of you who choose to accept the award:

  1. If you could be an ice cream flavor, what would it be, and why?
  2. What is your favorite time of day to blog?
  3. If you were not a writer (or other current occupation) what would you be and why?
  4. Your go-to (place, blog, person, book) when you are dry on inspiration?
  5. What is your favorite book of all time?
  6. The best advice you've ever received?
  7. If you could have a super-power, what would it be and why?
  8. What is something you are optimistic about?
  9. I wish I could see....because....
  10. What is your most indispensable possession and why?

Happy Blogging, everyone! Don't forget to check out the blogs linked here. Thanksverymuch!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I'd thought of the ice cream flavor question! So I'll just anser it here. =)I'd be Baskin Robbin's Pralines & Cream. It's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pralines and Cream! YUM! I would be Green Tea-- sweet and bitter. LOL! I think when I was making this list I was channeling a bunch of job interviews, both good and bad. (double LOL!)

      Delete